Pluralsight Courses: http://bit.ly/psjasonroberts

From: Tony Wright
Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎24‎ ‎July‎ ‎2013 ‎2‎:‎42‎ ‎PM
To: ozDotNet

It would certainly be a clever way to get a presence in the market - look after
the devs and it will eventually benefit the company.

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 3:29 PM, Katherine Moss <katherine.m...@gordon.edu>
wrote:

What about Using PowerShell; “Show-developerLicense”?  I installed an RSS
reader in here that way; though I have absolutely no qualms with installing
random certs in my computer’s store, especially those that come from codePlex;
anyone who’s on there’s on our side.