From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of Greg Keogh
Sent: Wednesday, 21 August 2013 3:51 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Visual Studio 2012 diseased

Folks, sometime in the last two weeks my VS2012 has become diseased with the
following symptoms: (1) It sometimes forgets which files were open when I
reopen a solution (2) Intellisense suddenly stops.

I just can't find a pattern to any of this so far. I deleted suo files,
looked for access denied errors, even reset VS2012, but nothing changes. All
I can do is restart VS2012 and manually reopen all the files I was working
on. It's driving me barking mad. Has anyone encountered this?

Greg K