Folks, I have two Silverlight 5 projects in the same solution using the
same versions of everything. After lunch, one app crashed reading values
out of the <param name="initParams" value="foo"/> element in the object
tag. I changed the case to InitParams and it started working. An hour or so
later I received another crash and had to change it back to initParams, and
hour later back to upper case. It's like it's internally changing case
requirements randomly. At the moment I have two nearly identical apps each
needing a different case in the param to work. Huh?!

Web searches don't help so far. Has anyone seen this before?

Greg K