Anyone suggest a method to autmaticlly comment code when lines have changed?
Would be great to be able to see who changed what when viewing the code.

At the moment,, we write comments like //xxMOD 12AUG13   XX=PROGRAMMER
INITIALS

WE use TFS but we like to write comments in code sometimes.  Any extensions
able to do this?

Anthony

Melbourne StuffUps.learn from others, share with others!

http://www.meetup.com/Melbourne-Ideas-Incubator-Stuffups-Failed-Startups/

------
NOTICE : The information contained in this electronic mail message is
privileged and confidential, and is intended only for use of the addressee.
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited.
by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing
it. (*13POrtC*)
-------