From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of anthonyatsmall...@mail.com
Sent: Wednesday, 25 September 2013 1:17 PM
To: 'ozDotNet'
Subject: RE: Restricting Data Chnages

It's a db I inherited so there are many sp that may be doing 'naughty'
things

Anthony

Melbourne StuffUps:learn from others, share with others!

http://www.meetup.com/Melbourne-Ideas-Incubator-Stuffups-Failed-Startups/

------
NOTICE : The information contained in this electronic mail message is
privileged and confidential, and is intended only for use of the addressee.
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited.
by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing
it. (*13POrtC*)
-------