Be warned, that package only adds support to Windows Phone 8.

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of David Burela
Sent: Monday, November 4, 2013 9:57 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: compression library

Delayed response, but there is also the new portable compression library from
Microsoft on NuGet
http://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.Bcl.Compression/

Here is an article from MSDN that describes how to use it
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/dotnet/archive/2013/08/22/portable-compression-is-now-stable.aspx

-David Burela
Infragistics

On 3 October 2013 22:52,
<anthonyatsmall...@mail.com<mailto:anthonyatsmall...@mail.com>> wrote:
Thanks people :)

Anthony
Melbourne StuffUps...learn from others, share with others!
http://www.meetup.com/Melbourne-Ideas-Incubator-Stuffups-Failed-Startups/

NOTICE : The information contained in this electronic mail message is
privileged and confidential, and is intended only for use of the addressee. If
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.
(*13POrtC*)