Thanks Gents,

Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 12:08:07 +0800
Subject: Re: Plurasight training
From: step...@perthprojects.com
To: ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com

I had a subscription but found spending the time to watch them took its toll .
Content was/is great but I wasn't making the time to watch them. Great for
skilling up in a new technology. I'll be using them again but for now will just
use the courses they include for having an msdn subscription.

They are definietely the best I've found around. Mobile apps are good too.
Works a treat on tablets with offline capabilities.