*Stares at XAML runtime*... *stares at WPF*... *stares at .NET Developers*
...i figure if all you really did was change the namespaces out and strip
away the Windows 8 Start menu shit, you're back to Win7 and WPF crap would
work..only devs would be clueless that the rendering pipeline was changed.
except for those few devs who sit there and giggle themselves to sleep at
the inner workings of what happens and what's different.

---
Regards,
Scott Barnes
http://www.riagenic.com