At least I don't have to search.  My marco that I use every 2 -3 mins has
stopped working
(Close document reformat and remove usings).

Davy

Davy,

"So you want to keep data which is local, only ever going to be local, only
needed locally, never accessed remotely, not WANTED to be made available
outside our building, which can only WEAKEN our security by being off site,
hosted offsite." BOFH: Simon Travaglia