Don't make me come over there...

-----Original Message-----
From: "Scott Barnes" <scott.bar...@gmail.com>
Sent: ‎18/‎03/‎2014 1:14 PM
To: "ozDotNet" <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: Re: visual studio online

In agile aint no time for dat (project management) right? :) hehe

---
Regards,
Scott Barnes
http://www.riagenic.com

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 3:06 PM, Stephen Price <step...@perthprojects.com>
wrote:

Thanks Grant

Reading the docs, it seems that the first 5 basic are free (currently not using
any as mine is MSDN account). So have invited him via his email address and
will see what it sends him. If it works as expected it should invite him in
(and might even give him an option to use different email if he has a Microsoft
one?)

we'll see :)