Hi all,

If you, or you know of someone who is a good tester, and is looking for a
new job, then we have opportunities here at Saasu (http://saasu.com and
https://secure.saasu.com/a) .

We are based in Sydney, overlooking hyde park right across from St.James
station. Saasu is Australia's leading online accounting solution and we are
growing.

We are in need of a good tester to work in our testing team.

Ideally they would be able to:

*         Work independently

*         Know Microsoft technologies and .Net

*         Preferably can do a little coding too

*         Know about and/or how to do automated functional testing (in
addition to manual)

*         Happy to work in a small but dedicated and highly efficient team

*         Be generally awesome

If you are interested or know someone who is, please send them my way. You
can use this email address or you can use p...@saasu.com
<mailto:p...@saasu.com>

-          Paul Glavich

CTO Saasu.com