Don't really like the AAAA batteries, my Dell Venue 8 has a pen that takes
that and it only lasted 3 months. They were also *REALLY* hard to find a
place that sell them and they don't have rechargables. At least I know
where to get them so will buy a stack of them. I hope they didn't change
from Wacom just for politics or whatever. ie a real reason to do so feature
wise. I couldn't find anything about them tho. Anyone got any info on what
N-Trig has over Wacom?