On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 10:28 AM, David Richards <
ausdot...@davidsuniverse.com> wrote:

> You know, we could solve all these problems if we defined some kind of...
> lets call it a <voice style="Dr Evil">"standard"</voice>... that all
> browsers conform to.  This <voice style="Dr Evil">"standard"</voice> would
> ensure all browsers would work on all sites.

Blame MS for that, mostly.  They were the original 'innovators' for
altering browser standards.

Chrome... I think Chrome's update cycle lets them hotfix broken sites
almost before they get noticed.  :)

Its Friday so yes, I'm trolling a bit.

> It surprises me no one has thought of this before ;-)

<fg>

--
Meski

 http://courteous.ly/aAOZcv

"Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. Sure,
you'll get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills