I’m keen for a Melbourne event as well and would fly down from Sydney to
present/brains trust, etc.

Regards,

Geoff

From: Michael Ridland
Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎7‎ ‎July‎ ‎2014 ‎4‎:‎39‎ ‎PM
To: ozDotNet

Hi

Sorry to jump in late, I've been away the past week. I organised(with some
great help from SSW) the Sydney Xamarin Hack day. I know that many of the key
people in the Sydney event have already spoken of a Melbourne event.

When I originally came up with the idea and event, the plan was to have it more
casual with everyone hacking and no presentations. SSW encouraged me to make it
more organized with some presentations and agenda. The format we came up with
seemed to work well and most people had a great day, I definitely did. Like
Andrew said venue, speakers, agenda, catering, swag, publicity. Though I never
managed to organize a free lunch there was a pub next door in which most
attendees got lunch from.

I'm keen for a Melbourne event. Hey why not all cities, make it even more fun.

Thanks

Michael

http://www.michaelridland.com