Hi,

While not really anything to do with .NET, I figured the folks on this list
would be a good group to ask this question of...

I wanted to check with the list to see if anyone could recommend a good
WordPress resource. I need someone for a few days to do some consolidation of
blogs for me.

Requirements:

-          good with multisite WordPress

-          good with URL rewrites

-          experience migrating blogs

Only 2-3 days work I suspect which can be spread out over a week or so.

I can always go searching the net but I've always found personal
recommendations a much better means of finding good people :)

Thanks

Anthony Borton

Senior ALM Trainer/Consultant
Visual Studio ALM MVP