Hi,

After most of our company moving to Mac's, I finally went from my big dell
luggable to a Macbook Pro 15 running windows parallels. Takes a bit of
getting used to the different keys (no page up/down, there is a
FN/CONTROL/OPTION & COMMAND keys on the Mac which sends you a bit crazy -
but you can survive.

I really like the difference in weight - the dell powerpack probably
weighed more than the mac :) Plus the ability to just open the mac and
your're ready to go is heaps better than the 5 min startup time of my old
dell. This means you tend to get your mac out to read emails instead of
using your ipad/iphone when watching tv (and it doen';t burn your lap - the
dell would literally cook your skin).

Overall I love it - but it does take some getting used to.

*Regards,*

*Steven Parish*

*Managing Director*

 *BusinessCraft Pty Ltd*

*Address:* Level 1, 270 Turton Road, New Lambton NSW 2305

*Mail:* PO Box 57, Lambton NSW 2299

*M:* 0417 688 599 | *T:* 02 4965 5555 | *F:* 02 4965 5333

*www.businesscraft.com.au <http://www.businesscraft.com/>*