I had a look at this briefly, there seemed to be a couple of options of
doing it in code. I think some paid, and some open source (nuget packages).
I didn't end up going with it in the end, I decided for now to just let the
user print to PDF using built in Windows if they wanted to. :)

I'd like it but its down the list of features...
would be interested in hearing how you go in your own PDF adventure, so let
us know what you find yourself.

cheers
Stephen

+61 (0) 428 028 599