I've got a bit of free time so I'm starting to play around with mobile
development and getting somewhat bewildered with the options offered.

The dream is to knock up a business style app that will allow persistence
of data to the local database eg. sqlite then a transfer to a base server.

Looked at Android dev kit, and that is OK but of course that strikes out
Ios & Windows.

Looked at PhoneGap/Cordova and got infuriated by the simple task of posting
data (jsonp is a bit of a security risk in my books)

Early last year I did play with Xamarin and found it unstable, crashing at
a whim. Is it worth giving it another go, or should I just suck it up and
work on platform specific development tools.

Stuart Kinnear
Mobile: 040 704 5686.   Office: 03 9589 6502

SK Pro-Active! Pty Ltd
acn. 81 072 778 262
PO Box 6082 Cromer, Vic 3193. Australia

Business software developers.
SQL Server, Visual Basic, C# , Asp.Net, Microsoft Office.