Ha ha you could never use Apple as a reference for being friendly To devs,
in the early days of iOS their platform was hardly documented and ide
absolute junk, then you couldn't even talk in public forums about anything.
Swift was many many years overdue. Apple don't give a $&#& about
developers, probably never will.