I think Mercury came with my phone.
Will try installing Chrome

  _____

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of Joseph Cooney
Sent: Thursday, 22 October 2015 1:32 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: Mobile device photos

I was unfamiliar with the Mercury browser too. Not sure what tech it is
based on, but by the Play store's metrics it has been downloaded between
500,000 and 1,000,000 times. This sounds like a lot, but then you look at
the numbers and see that Firefox has been downloaded between 100,000,000 and
500,000,000 times. Unless your metric show a compelling reason to do
otherwise I wouldn't support boutique 3rd party browsers.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ilegendsoft.mercury
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ilegendsoft.mercury&hl=en
> &hl=en

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.firefox
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.firefox&hl=en>
&hl=en

It would be worth checking to see if the android 'built-in' browser (which
is not Chrome) supports this, as it is likely much more widely used.

Joseph

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 12:06 PM, David Burstin <david.burs...@gmail.com>