Hi Greg,

My little brother was Young Environmentalist of the year in 2010 for
writing the first paper putting a price on moving the whole of Australia to
100% renewables. He has a side business that selects the best energy
efficient products for your purposes, and he would have an opinion, based
on research, for just about anything energy that you wanted to ask him.

He has been ahead of the curve on a number of energy innovations. For
example, just recently Melbourne University proved that reverse cycle heat
pumps were the most energy efficient, something he has been saying for 2
years.

He also has a house that can be switched off the grid, and he has a massive
battery bank. I would be happy to organise you a mates visit if you were
interested.

Kind regards,
Tony