Hi folks,

I am looking at getting a new router as my current Billion one is playing
up too often (losing LAN, wifi disappearing, other fun stuff).

The functionality I need is basically an ADSL modem, router, wifi and voip.
The Billion one covered this, but the wifi was just crap. I would have no
problem having multiple devices (eg modem and voip separate from router and
wifi).

Probably the most important thing for me is that the wifi reaches beyond 10
meters.

All suggestions welcome - even smart-ass ones (as long as they are funny).

Cheers
Dave