From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Stephen Price
Sent: Wednesday, 4 November 2015 7:15 PM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: Re: [OT] SSL testing

I guess there are some advantages to running on Azure websites. I ran that
ssllabs.com<http://ssllabs.com> test against a client website that I wrote a
year or so ago and got an A. No actions taken on my part (apart from setting up
the Azure website to use the certificate).
Nice to test it and know though. Thanks for the url.

On Wed, 4 Nov 2015 at 13:20 Grant Maw