Hi Preet,

I would be very wary of entering into that process unless title was kept by
you until they paid in full. They mustn't be allowed to use the software in
production like environments until they've paid for everything. Escrow
sounds to me like they will hold back payment until the software is big
free, and as we all know that never happens.

Kind regards, Tony