From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Preet Sangha
Sent: Tuesday, 15 December 2015 1:59 PM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: Slightly off topic : Time recording in TFS 2015

I'm looking to implement this locally and was wondering if anyone is using any
professional products  to help record time against Work Items in TFS 2015. My
company prefers to buy a solution than to support an in house development.

I'm just started googling for products and thought I'd ask you guys if anyone
has any recommendations

Our requirements are quite simple:

 -  Create a Work Item
2.        -  At some point attach a (business created) code to it
3.        -  At other times many people can record time against the work item
4.        -  At some point we want to report
a.       Code | WorkItem | Who | Period | Sum (Time)

Before anyone comments on the merits of Time Tracking in dev it's not for
development schedules, it's for accounting/billing data to a parent company.

regards,
Preet, in Auckland NZ