Hi guys

My first machine has been upgraded without any files going missing. Time 
elapsed 22h.

The worrying part is that for a while Norton was deactivated but windows 10 was 
happily connected to bing.  Windows defender is as useful for protecting 
against viruses as clingfilm is for sexy times. Upgrading norton and running a 
full scan cleared out the 4 things it had picked up.

Next machine is going to be my main development machine. 

Davy


Sent from my iPhone

> On 04 Mar 2016, at 05:13, Ian Thomas <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Peter
> For the peace of mind of your clients, you may like to refer them to this 
> Microsoft page and this extracted text –
>  
> For certain third party applications, the "Get Windows 10" app will scan for 
> application compatibility. If there is a known issue that will prevent the 
> upgrade, you will be notified of the list of applications with known issues. 
> You can choose to accept and the applications will be removed from the system 
> prior to upgrade. Please be sure to copy the list before you accept the 
> removal of the application.
> (RH column, under Important Notes)
> 
> https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-10-specifications
> 
>  
> 
> (This is as much as “note to self” as for you – I’m sure I will have to refer 
> to it sometime)
>  
> Ian Thomas
> Albert Park, Victoria 3206 Australia
>  
> From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On 
> Behalf Of Peter Griffith
> Sent: Friday, 4 March 2016 1:41 PM
> To: ozDotNet <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [ot] upgrading to windows 10
>  
> Thanks Ian,
>   Have a client asking about whether old programs they have will run on Win 
> 10, so the utility will be most useful, 
>  
>   I have managed to upgrade one of my VMs win 7 to Win 10, uninstall.and 
> reinstall win 10 . That seems to work OK.  Haven't had a chance to look at 
> Win 10 too deeply yet.
>  
> PG   
>  
> On 4 March 2016 at 12:45, Ian Thomas <[email protected]> wrote:
> Peter, it’s a process which is a part of the “Get Windows 10” application 
> that should have appeared on your taskbar.
> Check here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
>  
> Also, I relocated Windows Easy Transfer from somewhere on my Windows 7 
> machine, which created the MIG file I mentioned. It does work on Windows 7 to 
> Windows 10, but WET will not transfer programs. I think I got simple 
> instructions from one of the several websites, like tenforums.
> You can still run Windows Easy Transfer in Windows 10. All you have to do is 
> to copy two directories from your Windows 7 (or Windows 8):
>    \Windows\system32\migration\      and     \Windows\System32\migwiz\
>  
> to your destination system. Place them anywhere outside Windows hierarchy. 
> Run migwiz\migwiz.exe
>  
> ZInstall is the commercial product.
>  
> How to upgrade to Windows 10 without losing your programs and files
> http://www.zinstall.com/how-to/how-to-upgrade-to-windows-10-without-losing-your-programs-and-files
>  
>  
> Ian Thomas
> Albert Park, Victoria 3206 Australia
>  
> From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On 
> Behalf Of Peter Griffith
> Sent: Friday, 4 March 2016 9:07 AM
> 
> To: ozDotNet <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [ot] upgrading to windows 10
>  
> Ian
> ,   "It's best that you run the Microsoft utility that will scan your system 
> (it takes time) and will tell you which installed programs won't be retained 
> once you acquire and let Windows 10 do its upgrade. There is excellent 
> information available - before you get to that decision, before you run the 
> utility. It is very explicit."
>  
> Which utility did you use?
>  
> PG
>  
> On 3 March 2016 at 10:40, Ian Thomas <[email protected]> wrote:
> Another Windows 10 upgrade I did was from Windows 8 / 8.1 desktop (fresh 
> install, a while back, then the 8.1 “fix”) which was on a smallish SSD 
> (120GB). I let the upgrade trickle down and having backed up docs and email 
> stuff, did the windows 10 transition without any problems.
> 
> The unrelated problem was Outlook update as mentioned before (Windows 7 
> desktop) but it was less of a problem on this, my wife’s home computer.
> 
> Also, I recently bought S/H an Asus Transformer touch tablet/laptop which had 
> Windows 8 Home installed, and upgraded it to Windows 10 (Home). It’s a bit of 
> a toy (can’t put a data SIM into it), but quite a usable Windows machine and 
> a contrast to my wife’s iPad 2 which I hate with a vengeance. The problem 
> with this older model Asus Transformer is Windows 10 Home, and it’s a 32-bit 
> version. But the upgrade from W8.1 to W10 was seamless, done from a bootable 
> USB made from an ISO file. Really simple.
> 
> Actually, I quite like this little device though it’s heavy with its 
> dock/keyboard, and I find its touch screen and touchpad quite OK with or 
> without keyboard attached. $220 from an RMIT student, as-new condition and 
> with Office 2013 H&S.
> 
> Ian Thomas
> Albert Park, Victoria 3206 Australia
>  
> From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On 
> Behalf Of Greg Low (??????)
> Sent: Thursday, 3 March 2016 10:53 AM
> To: ozDotNet <[email protected]>
> Subject: RE: [ot] upgrading to windows 10
>  
> We tried to upgrade 2 x E7440’s running Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Both said 
> the upgrades worked and both were unusable after the upgrade. I’m sure it was 
> a screen driver related issue. However, installing fresh went smoothly. I 
> would have thought that would be the same drivers. Can’t imagine going back 
> now though, quite like Windows 10.
>  
> I do remember all the messaging around Windows 8 that said you just needed to 
> keep working with it until you “got it”. That was nonsense. It simply wasn’t 
> a good experience. It’s great to see that Microsoft “got it” with Windows 10.
>  
> Regards,
>  
> Greg
>  
> Dr Greg Low
>  
> 1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax
> SQL Down Under | Web: www.sqldownunder.com
>  
> From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On 
> Behalf Of David Rhys Jones
> Sent: Thursday, 3 March 2016 10:35 AM
> To: ozDotNet <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [ot] upgrading to windows 10
>  
> i've got a windows 10 laptop so I'm familiar with the desktop, it's the 
> upgrade process that I'm worried about, from past experience it never goes 
> well. 
>  
> 
>  
> Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes.
>  
>  
> On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 12:04 AM, Greg Keogh <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hey guys
> Anyone got any advice on upgrading windows 7 to windows 10?
>  
> Went through the whole process two weekends ago, but on the desktop only with 
> my developer's hat on (I have only used Win10 on a tablet for about 5 
> minutes). Some non-techie friends just look at it and go "it's sort of 
> prettier isn't it, but where are my programs?" I explain the Start bar menu 
> and tiles to them and off they go, and that's about it, they don't care about 
> anything else.
>  
> As a power Win10 desktop user, I find Wi10 to be Win7 with more pretty 
> clutter to get in the way of what you want to actually do. Internally they 
> both feel about the same and all of my old apps installed and ran okay. But 
> everything takes more clicks and more navigation to find and run quickly in 
> Win10. I spent hours and hours stripping Win10 back to look and feel like 
> Win7. And I must stress that I didn't do that out of spite, or because I 
> resist change ... I did it because I had to! Win10 contains so much worthless 
> garbage and clutter that I had to strip it out to keep my productivity up. 
> All tiles, flat apps, superfluous icons, wallpaper, plug-ins, Cortana, etc 
> ... all erased or hidden. I've pinned the dozen apps I use every day to the 
> start bar and I'm back to working normally. So the big question is ... why 
> did I do that? Why was it necessary? I'm not the only one. Somebody in the 
> marketing and art departments that produce Win10 must be slightly askew to 
> reality. Win10 feels a bit like an unfinished iMac.
>  
> So overall, I think you'll have little technical trouble going from 7 to 10, 
> but as a power user I guess you'll spend a bit of time tweaking the desktop 
> to your liking, as I did.
>  
> GK
>  
> 
> 
>  
> --
> Peter Griffith CP
> PH: 0408 832 891  
> 
> 
>  
> --
> Peter Griffith CP
> PH: 0408 832 891  

Reply via email to