Urgh, it's worse than I thought. I still can't find a v3 console runner
(my least palatable choice), and I retried the VS2015 extensions after
finding instructions. Then I added a Universal test project from the
standard templates, but all I get is an empty Test Explorer no matter what
I've tried. All tests are invisible -- *GK*

On 25 March 2016 at 12:59, Stephen Price <[email protected]> wrote:

> It's been some years since I used nunit, but it did have a stand alone
> tool for running tests. I resharper to run my tests. You can also use the
> built in visual studio test runner. I think there is some setup to get it
> to run your nunit tests, but it's not hard and should be documented on
> nunit site.
>
> Sorry not much help
>
> Sent from Outlook <https://aka.ms/kr63o9> on iOS
>
>
>
>
> On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 6:21 PM -0700, "Greg Keogh" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> Howdy, anyone coding today? I just wrote some NUnit tests for a Universal
> library, which forces you to add a recent 3.2.0 package. Now I can't find
> anything that will actually run the tests. I can't find the "console
> <https://www.nuget.org/packages/NUnit.Runners/>" some people mention, or
> it doesn't work as I expect. I installed the NUnit Test Adapter
> <https://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/0da0f6bd-9bb6-4ae3-87a8-537788622f2d>
> in VS2015 expecting it to add some runner windows or menus or whatever, but
> I can't find zilch.
>
> So how on earth does anyone here run NUnit v3+ tests?
>
> *Greg K*
>

Reply via email to