Not a gadget as such but made my first Apple Pay payment with my iPhone
yesterday. I can just see my son in 10 years going, “Dad, what was that credit
card thing you used to use?”

Grant

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of mike smith
Sent: Friday, 29 April 2016 11:12 AM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: Re: Gadgets [OT]

Fitbit Blaze (last friday)  - Nice watch, the band looks a bit cheap.  But
there's lots of 3rd party bands around for the Blaze)

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 10:15 AM, Stephen Price <step...@lythixdesigns.com
<mailto:step...@lythixdesigns.com> > wrote:

Hi, my name is Stephen and i'm a gadget-oholic. It's been 12 hours since i
bought my last gadget.

Got me a minix neo 8 from jbhifi (last one in stock)

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/computers-tablets/accessories/minix/minix-neo-x8-h-plus-4k-quad-core-media-hub-for-android/648244/

Seems like a very cool device and the build feels very nice. Even came bundled
with an air mouse controller which has a keyboard on the back.

Anyone else got some new gadget they woukd like to share?

Sent from Outlook Mobile <https://aka.ms/blhgte>

--

Meski

  <http://courteous.ly/aAOZcv> http://courteous.ly/aAOZcv

"Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. Sure, you'll
get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills