Thanks Adrian.

I'm working my way through this.

Preet


regards,
Preet, in Auckland NZ


On 31 May 2016 at 17:17, Adrian Halid <[email protected]> wrote:

> The requirements depend on which Gold Competency you are trying to achieve.
>
>
>
> https://partner.microsoft.com/en-AU/membership/competencies
>
>
>
> This should give you all the information you need.
>
>
>
> *Regards*
>
>
>
> *Adrian Halid*
>
>
>
> *From:* [email protected] [mailto:
> [email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Preet Sangha
> *Sent:* Tuesday, 31 May 2016 12:55 PM
> *To:* ozDotNet <[email protected]>
> *Subject:* Microsoft gold partnership process
>
>
>
> I've just been tasked with getting our apac group of firms, a second
> partnership gold  agreement. I've never done anything like this before. I
> have been told that Ms agree that this is possible.
>
> Before I contact MS myself, I wondering if there are any gotchas or tips I
> can read up on to lubricate the process.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Preet.
>

Reply via email to