From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Tom P
Sent: Tuesday, 7 June 2016 10:17 AM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: Re: [OT] Looking for work

No interviews in three months. I'll look into an Angular cert perhaps then.

Thanks
Tom

On 7 June 2016 at 10:15, Bec C
<bec.usern...@gmail.com<mailto:bec.usern...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I had a tough time down there too. Everywhere seemed to want an AngularJS
"expert" when I was looking. Are you getting interviews or not even reaching
that stage?

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 10:09 AM, Tom P