From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Keogh
Sent: Thursday, 9 June 2016 3:54 PM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: [OT] PC powering off

Folks, my 5 month old hand-built PC has developed a serious problem where it
randomly just switches itself off, no warning, just instant off. It happened
twice earlier in the year, which I wrote off as flukes. Now it's happening a
few times a day. Pressing power on does nothing. If I pull all the plugs out of
the back and wait 5 to 15 minutes and put everything back in, then it powers up
again. Any ideas? Power supply? -- GK