:-)

Dr Greg Low
1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax
SQL Down Under | Web: www.sqldownunder.com<http://www.sqldownunder.com>

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 5:57 PM +1000, "noonie"
<neale.n...@gmail.com<mailto:neale.n...@gmail.com>> wrote:

How to bridge the app/db gap, simple, learn about your enemy & make her your
friend.

Cooperate, Communicate, Collaborate

Sometimes it works ;-)

--
noonie

On 18 September 2016 at 14:28, Greg Keogh