You're logged into gmail on another tab?  You're logged into Ingress, or
Pokemon Go?  Or GoogleDrive, or ... you get the idea.

Same principle would apply for the others.  (FB)

--
Meski

 http://courteous.ly/aAOZcv

"Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. Sure,
you'll get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills