To your point about unqualified devs Dave :-

"...Everytime I see a developer use multi-threading I think to myself,
thank you for keeping future consultancy billables alive" - Anonymous

The more chaos the web devs breed the more the seasoned devs can pick up
the win falls from that.

---
Regards,
Scott Barnes