From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Keogh
Sent: Tuesday, 17 January 2017 1:31 PM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: WebApi all 404

Folks, I just installed a WebApi app on a GoDaddy server and every request
produces 404. The same app on nearly identical servers all work okay. I've been
searching and fiddling for over 2 hours now with no progress at all. Every
sensible suggestion I've found in web searches is useless ... pool settings,
IIS verbs, framework versions, regiis, etc. A static htm file in the app root
is visible, so it's something about the app, not the dns, permissions, site,
binding, etc.

Has anyone experienced this and can remember what the trick is?

What sh*ts me is that I'm sure this happened to me early last year, and it took
me hours to get it working, but I can't remember what I did. This time I'll
make a blog post.

Greg K