What about cloud backup services like crashplan or backblaze.

https://www.backblaze.com/

https://www.crashplan.com/en-us/

I personally use backblaze for myself and family.

It has saved my family member in the past when they got hit by a crypto virus.

I was able to restore from a specific date in time before the crypto virus hit.

Regards

Adrian Halid