From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Keogh
Sent: Tuesday, 21 February 2017 9:02 PM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: [OT] Deleting Facebook account

Folks, does anyone know if there is a way to force Facebook to delete my
account that I closed two years ago? I ran a probe a couple of weeks ago by
attempting to reset the password of my supposedly defunct account, but it
sprang back to life and is attempting to invite me back. I have discovered that
my account seems to have been frozen and the history of all my contacts is
still there. I guess everything else is still there as well.

A week ago I posted a letter to Facebook HQ in Sydney and told them to
permanently delete the account and all data. Nothing has happened and I presume
they will just ignore me.

How can I escalate this? What legal rights do I have?

Greg K