> Lol "classic asp.net mvc".
> It depends on what the client wants obviously but we've found mvc suits
> best for most projects we work on.

Don't laugh, I was mentally caught up in the "fad" of SPAs, probably
because there are so many articles, meetups and discussions of the subject
around me. Even the last few MSDN magazines have been flogging MEAN, and I
got some free credits to watch Plualsight videos on Angular (which helped
sway my opinion!). The web app we're proposing doesn't need snappy
client-side interaction so the "classic" ASP.NET model is fine. Although a
sprinkle of jQuery or similar could be used to avoid stupid trivial
postbacks -- *GK*