From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com <ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com> on behalf
of David Richards <ausdot...@davidsuniverse.com>
Sent: Monday, 10 April 2017 3:43:47 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: Logo for Ozdotnet

#6 is the best f those presented.  Some suggestions:
- I think "oz.net.com<http://oz.net.com>" is just unclear.
- We probably don't need the ".com" as part of a logo.  The actual website can
be additional text below the logo on any promotional material rather than part
of the logo.
- Did you try "ozdotnet" on a single line?

David

"If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes
 will fall like a house of cards... checkmate!"
 -Zapp Brannigan, Futurama

On 10 April 2017 at 16:48, Ian Thomas