Hi

I bet you've already checked this, but have you disactivated windows update
sharing?

It's in advanced options of the windows update dialog under how I receive
updates (my windows is in french so that's my guess)

Turn all sharing off, it will still pull updates from the host machine, leave
the fm on overnight when it's patch day.

Davy

Sent from my iPhone