Hi Greg

Inside the Dev Centre Dashboard
Submission->Packages
Drag your packages into the upload panel
Its a bit strange, to delete the old packages you need to remove, then save

Kirsten

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 10:41 AM Greg Keogh <[email protected]> wrote:

> Folks, it's been about 18 months since I published an app the Windows
> Store, and now I'm trying to publish an update. I have searched the
> Microsoft pages and the web for exact instructions on how to publish the
> app, but incredibly, I can't find any so far.
>
> In Visual Studio 2017 I have generated the appxupload file and validated
> it okay. But I can't find any option in VS or in the Partner web pages to
> actually upload to the store.
>
> What's the step I can't find? Is it a secret?
>
> *Greg K*
>

Reply via email to