Thanks. We have plenty of those I was just wondering if I needed to install
a copy or it came with parallels. That's cool thanks.

regards,
Preet, in Auckland NZ



On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 at 15:05, mike smith <[email protected]> wrote:

> Yes, you do need a license, if you don't have a corporate license//msdn etc
>
>
> On Sat, Mar 16, 2019, 12:44 Preet Sangha <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I see that parallels is VM software.I assume that I will need a windows
>> 10 license to go with it?
>>
>> regards,
>> Preet, in Auckland NZ
>>
>>
>>
>> On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 at 14:02, Greg Keogh <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> Parallels will let you run windows oses, mostly just a matter of having
>>>> a powerful enough machine, either way.
>>>>
>>>
>>> Parallels is good. I have on the iMac and the missus has it on the
>>> MacBook. You can put it into a mode where the OS X and Windows desktops are
>>> intermingled together in a way that is completely bewildering so you don't
>>> know what button you're clicking in which OS. Great feature?! It's about
>>> $130/year for the pro version. I had pro for 4 years but cancelled renewal
>>> when I realised I was using none of the pro features. I look forward to it
>>> expiring and all the VMs breaking for some hidden reason.
>>>
>>> Coincidentally, this morning I tried to share the Parallels folder on
>>> the iMac so I could copy the VM files from it to a Windows backup folder.
>>> Well, 40 minutes later after following all the instructions, I get stuck at
>>> the Windows password prompt to access the shared iMac. I try every user and
>>> password in Christendom and they all fail. I give up.
>>>
>>> *Greg K*
>>>
>>>>

Reply via email to