If you have a static web site then you can use a dirt-cheap storage account
to hold it. I've got 4 of them for personal sites and they have special
$web containers inside them. I forget how I made them now! I guess you can
point a domain name to them --* Greg*

P.S. Since it's Friday … everyone must go out now and buy a silent mouse,
for your own sanity and the sanity of those around you. Yesterday I bought
a new $14 Microsoft wireless mouse, and it seemed fine, until the evening
when I sat down in the quiet and all I could hear and feel was *CLICK CLICK
CLICKITY-CLICK CLICK*. It was like one of those tiny clicker toys I
remember from show bags when I was a little kid. The mouse was so loud that
I thought it was faulty or something was stuck in it, but no, it is
actually built to make that much noise. Why???

So today I bought a $9 Alcatroz "silent" mouse and it's so lovely and
smooth and quiet that I feel like a knife has been removed from my brain.
It's not completely silent, but it sounds like something gently tapping
rubber, which is nice subtle feedback.

Now I have to find a silent keyboard.