From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com <ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com> On Behalf
Of David Burstin
Sent: Wednesday, 4 December 2019 10:19 AM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: Re: DI in MVC

Yep. I avoid DI like the plague, but no option in a legacy ASP.net MVC project.
Thanks anyway.

On Wed, 4 Dec 2019, 09:58 Greg Keogh,
<gfke...@gmail.com<mailto:gfke...@gmail.com>> wrote:

No takers?

Sorry I can't help. I only use DI when I'm forced to, or it's really simply
integrated (like in Blazor). I consider DI another form of "magic plumbing" and
prefer something closer to the service locator pattern. The problem you're
seeing is one I hit when writing Xamarin with FreshMVVM, it became DI spaghetti
-- Greg K