From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com <ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com> On Behalf
Of Greg Keogh
Sent: Wednesday, 25 November 2020 10:19 AM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: Re: Blazor server deploy to Azure

Unfortunately you can’t always do this – for example because of the hosting
model for Azure Functions you have to use a framework version that’s supported.
This will change with the new hosting model (actually it’s basically the same
hosting model that’s used for all other frameworks other than .NET) is
introduced for .NET 5 support.

Yes, Azure Funcs have fallen behind. It's irritating as I have to maintain
their projects as a special case. I did read somewhere that they're working on
it, but I can't quickly find any fresh good news -- GK