How about running Big Sur on a VMWARE (or similar) system?   There's some
Hackintosh links around as well, for running it directly on non apple
hardware.  I'm getting tired of the Apple ecosystem refusing to allow
updates, and apps refusing to upgrade unless you have the latest sparkling
new Apples.

https://shaadlife.com/macos-big-sur-on-vmware/?amp

Mike