Here me out .. I have this new idea .. we take a declarative language like
xml and mix it inline with an ecma style language .. to build ui

Nobody’s done this before … righ …

Greg +1 on your points sadly the industry often ignores the past to make
the new all over again with less

If I knew what I now know today I would have worked 100x harder on wpf and
Silverlight vision

Today I work mostly with c++ and its full circle for me

---
Regards,
Scott Barnes