From: Heather Gulliver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 05, 1999 11:50
To: sue
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Senate inquiry

Hi All,
Please note my post today re this Senate Inquiry  was written a couple
of days ago and I couldn't get on line at the time to send it off. Hence
it will seem somewhat ignorant now the informative posts have been
written. Thanks to those who have followed through and given the info on
the areas to be investigated and how (to whom) to make submissions.
Is there some way we could co-ordinate our responses??? I'll try and see
that the word is passed around to some consumer groups and our local
homebirth and ACMI branch is aware.
Once again do recognise my prior post was intended for the list some
days ago.
Cheers,
Heather.