The condemnation of one religion by another religion is very sad, when
all religions come from the same Source. Examination of the Holy
Writings of each of the religions will show it is no way authorised by
the Messengers of those religions.
It also smacks of superiority and condescension when people who claim to
be spiritual condemn others for religious beliefs.  We need to live in
world which is safe where people can believe their beliefs without fear
of rejection, or condemnation.  As midwives we need to be practising the
elimination of ALL prejudice ( meaning to pre- judge)  rich or poor,
educated or not, religious, spiritual or otherwise.  The biggest barrier
of all is when we say 'I am right', rather than to seek to understand.