Dear all, academics and anyone studying.  I am preparing a session for
midwives on ongoing education, formal courses at all elvels, etc, for those
midwives who are carreer minded but who have few ideas about what is
available around the country.  I would like to present upp to date
information on tertiary courses, TAFE or hospital based, distance and
local, etc.  Of course, I will have the info on packages run by ACMI, but
if any of you would like to send promotional stuff and a short blurb, or
contact me inperson, I would love to promote you or teh course you are
doing.  Cheers, Trish

Send to Education & Development Centre
Royal Hobart Hospital
PO Box 1061L